don't postpone joy

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

@gmail.com

r. a
(or at least that's the identity that he has now...funny that he couldn't even produce a birth certificate to get a driver's license)
33 yoa
w/m
6'3"
185lbs
br/bl
shaved hair
goatee
sometimes wears glasses
asian lettering tattooed in inner right biceps
Oakley O tattooed on left shoulder blade
some skull with feather thingy tattooed on left chest area

here's a brief synopsis:
lied about military involvement
faked flashback nightmares
lied about dead wife
niece is really his daughter
lied about the mother of that child
lied about homeownership
lied about money
forged my signature and opened credit cards in my name, and charged on them
wrote checks to himself, forged my signature, and then cashed them
trashed my house
cut up jewelry that my brother and dad gave me
ripped my computer apart
stole all my dvds, pearls, gold, various tools, various paperwork (including the title to my house)
threw away my mail
didn't fix anything
killed my lawn
took my money
basically told me lies to make me feel sorry for him, so that he could support his drug habit.

I didn't just meet him the other day, either. I've known this guy for 2 years...all those things happened in about 8 weeks. most of them took place while I was out of the country helping indigent people. my homecoming involved uncovering all of this.
do you know he actually had the audacity to request that i send him a freaking necktie and some computer drives? seems that there are important documents, and irreplaceable pics there.
why do you think he thinks it's ok to ever contact me again...with anything less than humble apologies and a roll of cash in hand? surely, he cannot think that i will fall prey to his antisocial personality disorder again--or that i am afraid of anything that he says or does...
(and don't call me shirley!)

12 Comments:

At 02 August, 2005 10:56, Blogger Chick said...

I hope he shrivels up & dies.

Lying dickwads like that deserve drug habits.

I'm glad you're surviving all this...keep your generous heart...in spite of all of this.

 
At 02 August, 2005 13:42, Blogger Unknown said...

omfg sista..why havent you alerted the authorities? put his ass in the slammer..so bubba can cornhole him daily..i feel so bad for you daisy..please come thru this without hurting yourself or your wonderful disposition..personally i would kill him.i kid you not..i am sure lots of folks he has screwed over would line up for tha honor..sick sumbitch.

 
At 02 August, 2005 15:56, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

You ruined the whole story for me. I was wiating to see it on A & E network. Thanks.

 
At 02 August, 2005 15:57, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

1. You need to figure out the photo thing to post his.

2. With gay arm tats like that, run next time!

 
At 02 August, 2005 18:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God.

Never trust an addict.

 
At 02 August, 2005 22:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not the way you want to play this out.

And having people send me death threats in this day and age is not the smartest thing either. I can understand loyalty, but threatening to "gun someone down" and "the police will have a tough time figuring out who did it" from a trackable IP address is far from bright.

You want to resolve this with me, then contact me and we'll do so.

Playing this out on the Internet is not something you can win.

 
At 03 August, 2005 05:47, Blogger Eddie said...

You go, girl! I'm behind you 100% Don't you dare allow him to think you had people threaten him, when he's the one who does all the threatening. You've done the right thing by realizing that he's crazy, and just letting him go.

 
At 03 August, 2005 10:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daisy:

Lying about military service is a serious offence. Invite some infantry guys from your local armoury down for beers, then invite the ex over.

Let him explain to some real men why he's picking on an innocent woman, pretending to be a soldier.

 
At 04 August, 2005 14:20, Blogger Kurt said...

wow. Jenn would say that "sucks monkey balls."
Here I was PO'd about my daughter's roommate, et al.
F'sure protect yourdelf, financially and other though.
As far as morals, EV, this dude has none and is playing the game...

 
At 04 August, 2005 18:06, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I like the Col's plan!

 
At 05 August, 2005 01:52, Blogger Unknown said...

i think ol Ronnie is one of those assclowns that likes to THINK hes the victim in everything..the operative word is "think"..it must be how he sleeps at night..cuz only the lord knows how that piece of cow dung can look at himself in the mirror each and every morning..and NO one threatened his life..you can bet the bank on that one..its just his way of twisting shit around to suit his means..

 
At 05 August, 2005 14:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao @ assclown

 

Post a Comment

<< Home